The event is now over and we would like to say a massive thank you to all the sponsors who helped us with the event :-)
This is a unique opportunity for sponsors to advertise on the National stage of UK Cross Country Motorsport.
There is only one Welsh Hill Rally and this is it!.
What we can do for you:
- Company Logo on the official website (this one) with hover text and image click to visit your website
- This provides backlinks to your website which can help with your google rankings and Domain Authority etc
- A post on Facebook thanking you for sponsoring, includes your logo, website link and description text, we currently have a Facebook Reach of 42,100 (as of 20 Jan 2019 and growing daily) before any Boosting.
- Television coverage, all rounds will be filmed by Special Stage "Special Stage Rally Review" who are a professional Motor Sports filming company, the footage will be placed on Youtube and also appear on TV on the FrontRunner channel (Sky 431)
- The intro/outtro screen will show your logo, here is a sample from the 2018 Welsh Hill Rally
- The results screen will show your logo, here is a sample from the 2018 Welsh Hill Rally
- You can also supply popup banners which the film crew will take onto the stages with them and place in a highly visible position which can mean your banner is in almost every action shot!
- You can also supply Feather/Teardrop/Banner/Beach flags which we will place in areas that get the maximum footfall i.e. the Service park and Entrance to the Social Hub Marquee
- Logo and description text in Supplementary Regulations, Final Instructions and Event Documentation i.e. Marshal and Media instrucions
- Sponsor Benefit Grid
|Company Logo on the main website|
|Logo and description text in Supplementary Regulations, |
Final Instructions and Event Documentation
i.e. Marshal and Media instrucions
|Feather/Teardrop/Banner/Beach flags in Service Area / Social Hub|
|TV Coverage, logo on intro / outtro screen|
|TV Coverage, logo on results screen |
|TV Coverage, popup banner in stage footage|